Weekly Chourei – Japanese experience-sharing culture
Chourei is a culture in Japan. We share our life experience every Tuesday with other members to begin our day with positive energy.
Highly appreciate human’s intelligence
as an element to make things move forward
• Members have rights to discuss, share what they think and know how to improve the working perfomance.
• We appreciate unique and creative ideas to let members shine in their own way.
• If there are any ideas to innovate working environment, we will consider and apply.
Chance of improving
• BEETECHers get internal trainings.
• Especially 2 times per week we arrange to talk about Japanese with a team members in Japan. A period of time about the major knowledge of IT, a session with the daily culture of both Vietnam and Japan to help people understand together, imparting information exactly to raise the maximum effect on the work.
• Members have chance to improve their skills at work: problem-solving skill, team-working skill, customer-serving skill, etc.
• There are promotion chances for those who work extremely hard.
• Chances of working in Japan are given annually.
Always try to actualize
our members’ ideas
BEETECH is set to be a place where each member can develop their creativity by expressing their ideas in internal meetings. The ideas will be considered by managers and actualized if they are reasonable.
Weekly tea break time
In BEETECH, we have 30-minute tea-break on every Monday and Thursday. Everyone can have a short break to relax before continuing working. Monthly birthday party for members are also held during tea-break to show our care for each other.
Event & Club
There are many periodical activities which create relaxed atmosphere such as team building, tea break, monthly birthday party, Year End Party and so on.
We have football club, pingpong club and other well-being clubs as a way to improve members’ health
- Lunch allowance
- End-of-year bonus
- Company trip, team building...
- Benefits mentioned in Vietnam Labour Law
- Medical insurance, training courses, performance bonuses